Sunday, January 30, 2011

Roasted Curried Cauliflower

1) Busting into my freezer! I used "cheddar" cauliflower (that I bought and froze in the fall) for this recipe. ("Cheddar" because it's yellow)

2) Below is a terrible picture of the roasted cauliflower. My camera is unfortunately a bit funky after certain New Year's Eve shenanigans... Luckily, the recipe is so good that I made it again a few days later! Better picture here!

Roasted Curried Cauliflower
Poonam described this as having a "traveling flavor." I love this description. From A Big Mouthful.


Ingredients:
2 T olive oil
1 t mustard seeds
1 t ground cumin
2 t curry powder
1 t salt
1 large head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into large florets

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375F.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, until florets are evenly coated.
Arrange cauliflower in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with oil.
Roast until florets are browned on bottom and fork tender, about 35 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment